COVID-19 Vaccination Event
Click for PDF FAQ on Vaccine Events in Shelby County
We are currently booking two Moderna COVID-19 vaccination events in Shelby County. Appointments can be made online at the sign up link below. Additional vaccination events are planned and will be posted every Tuesday at 9:00am as vaccine is available.
The Shelby County information line for this vaccination event is (205) 729-6996. This line can be used for general information, technical assistance or requesting an appointment via phone. This vaccination assistance line is open while appointments slots are available.
Please check https://covid19.shelbyal.com for current information of vaccines availability in the area. Thank you for your patience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has developed a vaccination plan and has responsibility for distributing and administering COVID-19 vaccinations following a phased allocation approach. This ADPH vaccine allocation plan can be viewed at:https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19vaccine/assets/adph-covid19-vaccination-allocation-plan.pdf.
The section below has five clickable tabs to show online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling, phone scheduling, testing locations and COVID-19 dashboard metrics resources. Many of the online scheduling tools are not active yet in our area due to limited vaccine doses but should be in a few weeks as additional vaccine doses are received into our State.
Other Online Scheduling
- https://www.alcovidvaccine.gov/ ADPH Vaccination Eligibility and Scheduling
- https://uabmedicinevaccine.org UAB Vaccine Scheduling
- http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine Walmart Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.samsclub.com/covid SamsClub Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp Walgreens Vaccine Site
- https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=mt_dt_mc_banner_vaccine CVS Vaccine Site
- Vaccinefinder.org CDC Zip Code Searcher
Some of the online sites above are not active in our area yet but have plans in the next few weeks to offer Covid vaccine services in the area.
|ADPH Vaccine Hotline||1-855-566-5333|
|ADPH Covid Information||1-800-270-7268|
|ADPH Covid eMailemail@example.com|
|Shelby County ADPH||205-685-4190 or 205-664-2470|
|Veterans Administration Vaccine Call Center||866-487-4243|
CURRENT ADPH VACCINATION PHASE FOR SHELBY COUNTY
- Everyone 55 and older, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and the population defined as Allocation Phase 1c in the Alabama Vaccine Allocation Plan. See more online vaccine scheduling websites and phone numbers at https://covid19.shelbyal.com.
- ADPH Vaccine Allocation Plan (Jan 29. 2021)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published an extensive website with COVID-19 information and tips. It can be viewed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
This webpage address is https://covid19.shelbyal.com